The prestigious AmCham – Forbes conference is back in the metropolis of Eastern Slovakia for the 6th time!
The 6th edition of the conference will create a unique discussion platform for the government, business leaders and international stakeholders to evaluate the potential and opportunities for business growth and competitiveness of Eastern Slovakia and its metropolis Košice.
Over 150 attendees, international guests and representatives of the Slovak government joined the event last year, including Taavi Kotka, Government CIO, Deputy Secretary General - ICT at Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications for Estonia, Pavel Bojňanský, General Director of Informatization of Society at the Ministry of Finance SR and Roman Sabo, Head of the FDI section, SARIO. Leading companies such as Slovak Telekom, Deloitte, PwC, T-Systems Slovakia, Soitron, Microsoft were among the event partners.
Please make your reservation by October 31, 2014 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members may request up to three tickets free of charge
- Each additional ticket: 55,- Euro
- Non-members: 100,- Euro
Czech airlines offer special discount on return flights from Bratislava to Košice for all Košice Invest conference participants. More info here.
In addition, all conference participants can book a stay at Hotel Doubletree by Hilton Košice for a favorable discount rate of 89,- Euro per night including breakfast. Please state the purpose of your journey, i.e. “Košice Invest” while making room reservation at the hotel desk.
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 9.10 Opening & Welcome
- Juraj Porubský, Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Slovakia
- George Babcoke, First Vice President, American Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic
- Jake Slegers, Executive Director, American Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic
9.10 – 9.30 Opening Keynote Address
- Richard Raši, Mayor, City of Košice
9.30 – 10.50 PANEL 1: How Slovakia Supports Export / Export of Services
- Peter Krutil, Board Member, Slovenská sporiteľňa
- Patrick Sagmeister, Commercial Counsellor of the Austrian Embassy
- Tomáš Turkovič, Outsourcing Director, Soitron
- Juraj Girman, Head of Service Line IT, T-Systems Slovakia
- Radoslav Krátky, Senior Manager, PwC
10.50 – 11.20 Coff ee break
11.20 – 12.40 PANEL 2: Core Slovak Exports
- Milan Horváth, Deputy CEO for Insurance Division, Export-Import Bank of the Slovak Republic
- Juraj Janči, General Manager, Coface
- Tobias Hundhausen, SVP Production, Airberlin Technik
- Miloslav Karaffa, Owner, Elcom
- Dušan Vasilišin, Executive Director, Spinea
12.40 – 13.40 Lunch for all guests
13.40 – 15.00 PANEL 3: Košice: Gateway to the East
- Róbert Šimončič, CEO, Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO)
- Christian Lesjak, CEO, FlyNIKI
- Karl Dandler, Director, Košice International Airport
- Roman Stoličný, Managing Director, Dachser Slovakia
- Martin Miklánek, Regional Manager, Manpower
- Marek Antal, VP Delivery CE, GlobalLogic
Join us for a glass of fi ne wine at an informal networking event with the speakers
and guests after the conference!