The U.S. Department of Commerce will host the third SelectUSA Investment Summit on June 18-20, 2017 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, Washington, D.C. area. SelectUSA promotes and facilitates business investment by working with companies that want to establish U.S. operations and by partnering with U.S. economic development organizations to attract them. The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the premier venue for international investors of all sizes to find the right place, with the people, resources, and market they need to be successful.
SelectUSA Investment Summit 2016 figures:
- 2,500+ attendees from 70 + international markets
- 1,000+ Foreign Firm Participants
- 80 top executives and senior federal and state officials including President of the U.S. and seven Cabinet Secretaries
- Companies, business associations and EDO representatives from all 50 U.S. states
- 1700+ Matchmaking Meetings
- Jana Dorband, Senior SelectUSA Specialist, U.S. Embassy Berlin
Introduction to the SelectUSA program
- Selena Nelson-Salcedo, Consular Chief, U.S. Embassy Bratislava
Investor visa application process
- Stefan Peikert, Director Investment, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Office of International Business Development, Department of Community & Economic Development.
U.S. States as soft landing partner for Slovak businesses – The Pennsylvania Example – C.A.S.E. The Council of American States in Europe
- Marian Volent, Head of Section, U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Bratislava
Business and investment opportunities
Entrance Fee: free of charge
As the number of seats is limited, please register at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 7, 2017.