How will the market and our costumers change in upcoming years? Do we need new models of comunication and leadership? Is it possible to be successful and remain a human being at the same time?
Program with video invitations: http://worldoftomorrow.eu/program/cmsarticle/
Even though we don't like the sound of it, we are not the ones to decide what is trendy. Trends are determined by what is going on in the rest of the world. Being able to react to them quickly means being informed about how the leaders of Western economics are thinking. That is why we have invited to Bratislava, on the 20th of April, five of the keynote speakers, to whom directors and managers of foreign firms are listening:
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma (Netherlands), member of the Dutch royal family. After completing his studies Prince Carlos worked for the ABN AMRO Bank in Amsterdam and Hong Kong, where he was involved with preparations for the introduction of the euro.Since 2007 he has been engaged in projects concerning sustainability in the business world. He helps to develop the Dutch Institute for Innovation and Sustainability. He is president of the ELA at the University of Utrecht.
- Gerd Leonhard (Switzerland), one of the world’s leading futurist, one of the top 100 most influential people in Europe by Wired Magazine (2015). There is no lack of visionary thinkers on the planet ready to paint the future in bright colors for organizations and enterprises in search of evolution. Gerd is alone in bringing the humanist tradition of philosophical questioning to burning issues as they impact real life here and now. His latest book Technology vs. Humanity (2016) is a working manual for remaining unique and inventive in the coming era of algorithmic tyranny.
- Mark Gallagher (Northern Ireland), a director in F1 racing for 30 years. F1 Director (Jordan Grand Prix, Red Bull Racing, Cosworth) with 30 years experience ‘making things happen’ in the challenging world of Formula One. Keynote speaker. Author of the book The Business of Winning (2014). Provides expert keynotes on leadership, customer service, marketing, the business of winning, partnerships, sponsorships and risk and safety.
- Robert Phillips (England), author of the book Trust Me, PR is Dead and visiting professor at Cass Business School, University of London. He was formerly president and CEO, EMEA, of Edelman, the world’s largest Public Relations firm. The co-founder of community of experts Jericho Chambers and author of Trust Me, PR is Dead (Unbound 2015), described as "a game-changer for the future of communications" and " (Huffington Post).
- Dietmar Dahmen (Austria), one of the world’s most dynamic speaker. Visionary, creative consultant. 20 years of advertising and marketing in Hamburg, New York, Los Angels, Munich, Vienna. He was Creative Director with DDB, Executive Creative Director with Ogilvy, Chief Creative Officer and Managing Director with BBDO. Today works independently as a professional speaker and consultant for change, innovation and disruptive market strategies.
The conference will be held in English and will be moderated by Daniela Zeller (Austria), the former radio voice, currently communication expert, speaker, rhetorician. Author of the several books.
For more information, visit: www.worldoftomorrow.eu